HubSpot CMS Hub
Less pain. More gain.
Your website CMS is the foundation to your digital marketing. Everything revolves around it.
But let's face it, no-one wants to be held back by clunky content management systems that are difficult to work with.
CMS Hub takes away all of the pain and frustration that is normally associated with running a website CMS. As a marketer all you need to do is focus on building content that your customers love!
Who is HubSpot CMS Hub for?
- Companies with 10-200 employees are a good fit for CMS Hub professional.
- If its 200-2000 you are a better fit for CMS Hub enterprise.
- Your last website redesign was over 18 months ago.
- If you're unhappy with your current CMS.
- If you're paying more than £200 per month for hosting, back-ups, security, server support.
- If you've ever had a security issue or downtime.
It’s a CMS for Marketers
CMS Hub allows you as a marketer to take ownership of your website. You no longer need to rely on your developer to make simple updates. CMS Hub allows the you to focus on the customer experience, instead of internal systems.
It’s a CMS for IT Managers
The speed, security, and reliability of a website is of the utmost importance for the IT Professional. With CMS Hub, you have all the tools you need to monitor the health of your website.
Does this sound familiar to you?
“We spend too much time on maintenance and updates.”
Time is your team’s most precious resource and prioritising that time properly is the key to growth. Traditional CMSes force your team to spend your precious time on maintenance and updates, not on your customer and growing your business.
This is a huge hidden cost often forgotten with traditional CMSes.
- Setting up, configuring, and managing servers or hosting platforms takes a great deal of time.
- With so many plugins, it’s hard to stay on top of all the updates and resolving plugin conflicts.
If your team isn’t constantly on top of keeping everything up to date, which 56% of companies don’t, a big security risk can appear. With CMS Hub, you can focus on your customers, not maintaining your systems.
- As a SaaS CMS, the system maintenance is taken care of for you. Your website runs on a fast, secure, and reliable platform.
- You can say goodbye to pesky plugin updates. 75% of the top 100 WordPress plugins come baked in out of the box - no setup or updates required.
- Reliable and ready. CMS Hub websites are powered by a global CDN with 99.99% uptime.